A popular use of our app is to allow bookings for the rental of physical products that can be represented by either a single date or the start date of a predetermined rental period. The app will capture the date plus the duration assigned to the product and/or associated variants in the BTA admin. In this tutorial, we'll take you through how to set up Booking Form 1 for your Shopify store.
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a Shopify product to represent your product.
2. Set the inventory to Do Not Track
3. Add variants if applicable. ie. Size, Color, Rental Duration
Book That App (BTA) Product Page
1. On the BTA Install page, install Booking Form 1 and then follow the rest of the install instructions.
2. Import your product into BTA
3. Choose "Product" as the Profile
4. Enter the capacity of the product (max number of the product available at any 1 time) and the duration (number of days for the rental).
5. Choose to base capacity on Product or Variant. In most instances, it will be product based. However, if you offer different sizes or colours then you may choose to use variant based capacity.
6. If desired, choose a set of colours for the product. This allows you to differentiate products and events by colour on the Booking Overview Calendar.
7. Enter the opening hours for your store.