This article will cover how to use the Advanced Settings tab. Once logged into the app you can reach the Advanced Settings under the Configuration Menu.
The Datepicker Tab
This section will allow you to edit the front-end appearance of the datepicker.
1. Theme - Changes the colors of the datepicker when using the classic booking forms. To edit the appearance of the booking widgets you will want to select Widgets-> select the Design tab.
2. Region - Changes the language used for the Months and Days of the Week in the datepicker.
3. Date Format - Change the format of the date display.
4. Count days - For products configured with the Product Booking Type this setting will determine if the weekends should be considered when counting days. When set to Weekdays, just the weekdays will be considered. When set to Calendar all days will be considered.
5. Beginning of the Week - This setting allows you to specify which day of the week should be first in the datepicker.
6. Highlight - Allows you to specify a color for the highlight that is used when using a classic booking form. To edit the appearance of the booking widgets you will want to select Widgets-> select the Design tab.
The Interval setting allows you to set the time interval that will be used when selecting a time in the BookThatApp admin.
This section allows you the edit the message that will display if 1 of the conditions is met.
For further assistance please raise a ticket at http://support.zetya.com.