If you have tried Book That App and decided it's just not right for you please follow the steps below.
NOTE: If you uninstall the app, all data associated with your account, such as bookings and products, will be deleted immediately!
Step 1 - Uninstall the App from your Shopify store
- Log in to your Shopify Admin
- Click on Apps
- Select Apps and sales channel setting
- After reaching the Apps and sales channels screen, on the row where BookThatApp is present, select Remove.
If you are on a paid plan, uninstalling the App cancels the recurring charge. Please note that Shopify bills you on a different cycle than your regular store invoice. Please see the App billing FAQ from Shopify for more details: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#app-billing-faq
Step 2 - Undo changes made to your theme
- In Shopify, open your Theme Editor (see the Shopify help article on how to do this).
- Open the Snippets > booking-form.liquid and remove everything in the file and save it. Do not delete this file (see note ).
If you only used the booking widgets and did not use the classic forms this file will not be present.
- Open Snippets > bookthatapp-widgets.liquid snippet file and remove everything in the file and save it. Do not delete this file (see note ).
- If the file does not exist you can ignore this step.
: You can delete these snippets if you prefer. If you do so you will also need to remove the
render liquid statement that loads the snippet. For the bookthatapp-widgets snippet, this is in theme.liquid. For the booking-form snippet, it depends on the theme - you can refer to the theme specific instructions to find out where this statement would be.