If you have tried Book That App and decided it's just not right for you please follow the steps below.
NOTE: If you uninstall the app, all data associated with your account, such as bookings and products, will be deleted immediately!
Step 1 - Uninstall the App from your Shopify store
- Log in to your Shopify Admin
- Click on Apps
- Click the Delete icon next to BookThatApp
If you are on a paid plan, uninstalling the App cancels the recurring charge. Please note that Shopify bills you on a different cycle than your regular store invoice. Please see the App billing FAQ from Shopify for more details: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#app-billing-faq
Step 2 - Undo changes made to your theme
- Open your Shopify Theme Editor
- Open Snippets
- Open the booking-form.liquid snippet file and remove everything in the file and save it. Do not delete this file (see note ).
- Open bookthatapp-widgets.liquid snippet file and remove everything in the file and save it. Do not delete this file (see note ).
: You can delete these snippets if you prefer. If you do so you will also need to remove the
include liquid statement that loads the snippet. For the bookthatapp-widgets snippet this is in theme.liquid. For the booking-form snippet it depends on the theme - you can refer to the theme specific instructions to find out where this statement would be.