We offer several types of customizations for your Shopify store and BookThatApp!
These changes can be as basic as changing the text that appears on your product or cart pages, or adding additional fields to capture more customer data. Or maybe you would like to incorporate advanced functionality such as capturing both date range and units, or a quantity for each variant.
Whether the job is large or small you can contact us for a quote on customizing your Shopify store.
Below you will find a reference list that highlights some of our more popular customization jobs. Click on a link to view the full description.
- Capture Additional Information: For when you need to capture more information from your customers, such as the names of attendees if you are running classes for example.
- Edit the Booking Calendar: For when you want to change the look of the Booking Overview Calendar or add additional functionality.
- Enable and/or Hide the Quantity Selector: For when you need to make the quantity label dynamic, or enable, or hide the quantity selector.
- Customize the Quantity Function: For enhancing the default quantity functionality. For example, if you offer rental equipment and want to offer tiered pricing based on how long the items are rented for.
- Capture Quantity for Each Variant: Let your customer purchase multiple variants in one booking. This is often used for stores selling tickets so that customers can purchase different quantities of tickets (e.g. Adult and Child) from the one screen.
These are the most common custom jobs that we complete, but if you need a customization that was not listed here please contact us with a brief description of your requirements we will be happy to provide you with a quote.