This is the directory page for our Getting Started Guide. Below you will find links to several helpful articles that will get you up and running with BookThatApp.
This guide discusses how to login to BTA admin: Logging In
There are 2 ways to install BookThatApp into your theme: widgets, or booking forms.
- Widgets are our newest type of booking form and provide a more modern look. Best of all, they are easier to implement because they do not require you to make coding changes in your theme:
- For product rentals you will want to use 1 of our classic booking forms. Classic forms are also available for other booking scenarios if you prefer. The classic booking forms do require you to modify your theme's code:
We highly recommend starting with the widgets. If you find them lacking any features please let us know as a classic form may be a better fit.
- Importing your Shopify products
- Deleting Products
- Product Profiles
- Creating a Schedule
- Overview Calendar
- Manually Creating a New Booking
- Edit a Booking/Blackout Date
- Allow Customers to Cancel Bookings
We have also created a FAQS page containing our most asked questions and their answers.
If you need assistance with something that was not covered here please feel free to contact us.