Products are imported in BookThatApp through the Products page. This portion of the Getting Started Guide will walk you through importing your Shopify products into BTA.
1. To import a product, click on the Products link in the left navigation. It is located under the Configurations section, and outlined in red in the below figure. The products in your store will be shown on the right.
2. You can either search for a product in the search box or choose from the list shown. This is outlined in yellow in the above figure.
If using search, simply type the first three letters of the product you want to add and it will bring up a list of potential products.
3. Products that have already been added will show a check mark beside the product and be grayed out. Products not yet added will have an arrow and show in black. Double click on the product that you want to add and the capacity screen will appear.
4. Once you have imported a product, click on it to begin the product configuration process.
5. Use this article to select the booking form that is right for you and follow the instructions to configure your products.
Note: Only products that are imported and configured in BTA will show the date picker.
IMPORTANT: For any product using BookThatApp, the inventory tracking capability in Shopify for that product must be turned OFF.