We have had a few people ask us how to export the Booking Calendar to Google.
BookThatApp supports the iCalendar standard so this is straightforward. You can export all bookings for a shop, or bookings for a specific user.
- At the top right of a page that supports an ical feed (for example, the calendar overview page) you will see an icon like this:
- Right click on that icon to get the link.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Click on Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL
- Paste the URL as noted in step 1.
- If you want the calendar publicly accessible, check the box.
- Hit "Add Calendar"
- Google updates its copy of the calendar every few hours (every 6 - 12 hours in our experience).
- The feed provides bookings from the last 7 days through to 3 months from now.