We have had a few people ask us how to export the Booking Calendar to Google.
BookThatApp supports the iCalendar standard so this is straightforward. You can export all bookings for a shop, or bookings for a specific user.
- At the top right of a page that supports an ical feed (for example, the calendar overview page) you will see an icon like this:
- Right click on that icon to get the link.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Click on Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL
- Paste the URL as noted in step 1.
- If you want the calendar publicly accessible, check the box.
- Hit "Add Calendar"
- Google updates its copy of the calendar every few hours (every 6 - 12 hours in our experience).
- The feed provides bookings from the last 7 days through to 3 months from now.
Removing a Legacy feed
Earlier versions of the feed were not secure and are no longer supported. If you are using the legacy ical feed url (that includes your store name at the front) you can remove it by going to your Google calendar and hovering over the calendar.
Click on the X to unsubscribe.