Book That App can easily be used to book a hotel room or other accommodation. The most common set up is to use a date range and in this tutorial, we'll take you through the product setup.
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a product to represent the accommodation in Shopify. In the example below, the shop has 4 types of rooms that are represented by Shopify variants: King Size Bed (Smoking), King Size Bed (Non Smoking), Two Doubles (Smoking), and Two Doubles Non Smoking. You can also use Shopify variants to capture the duration of nights if you choose.
2. Inventory for all variants is set to "Don't Track Inventory".
Book That App (BTA) Product Page
1. In the install page, choose Booking Form 2 (Date Range) and then follow the rest of the install instructions. If you need to capture a single night, please use Booking Form 1 and use Shopify variants to represent the duration (Note: If you get stuck on an installation step, please create a ticket and we'll help you out)
2. Import the product into BTA
3. Set product profile to "Room"
4. If you are using Shopify variants, then under "Base Capacity On:", please select "Variant Options".
5. Set the "Check In Time" and "Check Out Time".
5. Enter the Cut Off Date if applicable. (http://support.zetya.com/entries/83960365-Cut-Off-Date-Lead-Time-and-Lag-Time)
7. Hit Save
The booking form will then appear on your Shopify product page.