BookThatApp can be used to take appointments for people who are offering a service on their Shopify store. In this tutorial we will take you through setting up the app to take appointments where there is a cost for the service.
(Note: To take no charge appointments, please see this tutorial.)
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a Shopify product to represent your Service. ie. Consultation
2. Set the inventory to Do Not Track.
3. Add variants if applicable. ie. Basic Consultation, Extended Consultation
Do not enter the dates or times of the appointment as variants because the schedule will be based off of your stores opening hours. You can view more on adding and editing variants in this article from Shopify.
BookThatApp (BTA) Product Page
2. Import your product into BTA.
3. Choose "Appointment" as the Profile.
4. Enter the Capacity of the appointment (max number of available appointments per time slot)
5. Choose to base capacity on Product or Variant. In most appointments it will be product based.
6. Enter the Duration for the appointment or each variant.
7. Add lead or lag time (if applicable)
8. Select to hide any variants you do not want the booking calendar to appear on.
9. Add a Resource (if applicable)
10. Add a Location (if applicable)
11. Add a cutoff date or future date (if applicable)
12. If desired, choose a set of colours for the appointment. This allows you to differentiate appointments by colour on the Booking Overview Calendar.
13. Hit Save.
BTA Opening Hours Page
1. Open the Opening Hours page from the left hand nav of the BTA admin.
2. Change or modify the opening hours for your store.
3. Hit Save.