Book That App can be used to take appointments for people who are offering a service on their Shopify store. In this tutorial we will take you through setting up the app to take appointments where there is a cost for the service.
(Note: To take no charge appointments, please see this tutorial.)
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a Shopify product to represent your Service. ie. Consultation
2. Set the inventory to Do Not Track.
3. Add variants if applicable. ie. Basic Consultation, Extended Consultation
Book That App (BTA) Product Page
2. Import your product into BTA
3. Choose "Appointment" as the Profile
4. Enter the capacity of the appointment (max number of people permitted per time slot)
5. Choose to base capacity on Product or Variant. In most appointments it will be product based.
6. Enter the Duration for each variant (if applicable)
7. Add a Resource (if applicable)
7. Add a cut off date, lead or lag time (if applicable)
8. Enter location (if applicable)
9. Hit Save
BTA Opening Hours Page
1. Open the Opening Hours page from the left hand nav of the BTA admin.
2. Change or modify the opening hours for your store.
3. Hit Save.