Do you need to book service appointments where there is no charge for the booking? If so, then you can now use a Stand Alone Booking Form. This form bypasses the Shopify checkout process and creates a booking directly in BookThatApp.
The form can be accessed under the Templates page in the BookThatApp admin.
Here are the steps to implement the stand alone booking form.
1. Select Templates from the Configuration section of the app.
2. Copy the URL from the New Booking row of the table in the Description column.
3. Add the link to the form to your Shopify Navigation.
4. Return to the Templates page.
5. Select the New Booking link to access the code for the template.
Some theme styles will overwrite the default cursor appearance. This means that when you hover over the date input field instead of the mouse cursor showing as an arrow it will have the appearance of a red circle with a slash through it. To override this behavior you will want to do the following:
1. In the app, select Configuration.
2. Select Templates.
3. Select the New Booking template.
4. Around line 9 you will notice the <style> section.
5. Add the following code anywhere within the <style> section.
cursor: default !important;
6. Select Save.
The stand alone form can also be added to a custom page in your store using an iFrame.