Many of our customers are service based businesses who do not require payment at the time of booking. In this tutorial, we'll take you through how to set up a no-charge appointment form on your store. This form will bypass the Shopify checkout process and create a booking directly in Book That App.
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a Shopify product to represent your service. ie. Manicure
2. Set the inventory to Do Not Track
3. Add variants if applicable. ie. Manicure, Manicure/Pedicure
4. Go to the Shopify App Store and add Book That App to your store.
Book That App (BTA) Product Page
1. Import your product into BTA
3. Choose "Appointment" as the Profile
4. Enter the capacity of the appointment slot (max number of people permitted per time slot)
5. Enter the duration of each appointment for each variant. ie. 1 Hour.
6. Add a Resource if applicable.
7. Add in any lead or lag time and/or set a cut off date.
8. Save the product.
9. Go to the Opening Hours page. Create new or change the default Opening Hours.
10. Go to the Templates page and click on the URL next to New Booking template. Copy the URL.
11. Add the link to the form to your Shopify Navigation.