In this tutorial, we will take you through how to add Book That App to the Classic theme.
NOTE: Before you start we recommend you take a backup of your current theme. In your Shopify admin, click on Online Store, then Themes, then "Download Theme File".
Step 1 - Choose Your Booking Form
- From your Shopify admin, select Apps and then BookThatApp
- In the BTA admin, select the Install link
- Click on the Install button next to the form that you want installed
Step 2 - Add the booking form to the Shopify product page
- In the BTA Install page, look for Step 2 and copy the "including booking form" statement.
- Open the product.liquid file under the Templates section.
- Next click on "Edit HTML".
- Paste the include booking line (Step 2) below the </select> element on or around line 44.
- Hit Save
Step 3 - Updating the Cart Page
- The Classic Theme already supports line item properties so there is no need to add them
- We recommend disabling the quantity in the cart page. To do this, please follow the instructions under Step 3 on the install page. The quantity code is in or around line 120. It should look like the below when completed.
Step 4 - Updating the Email Templates
- Please refer to the instructions in Step 4 on the Install page
The app should now be successfully installed in the Classic Theme. If you have any questions or if the booking form is not appearing, please create a ticket and we'll be happy to help.