There are many different ways to configure BTA for use in your store. Our app features 6 different booking forms that utilize varying product configurations. In this directory, we have assembled links to our various support articles detailing how to configure the app to meet your needs.
Note- We highly recommend using a booking widget over a classic form. The widgets have a more modern look, offer more settings, and have greater app performance in comparison to the classic forms.
Please select an article from below to get started.
- Setup Guide: Activity Widget
- Setup Guide: Appointment Widget
- Setup Guide: Class Widget
- Setup Guide: Course Widget
- Setup Guide: Events List Widget
- Setup Guide: Product Rental Widget
- Setup Guide: Accommodations
Stand Alone Booking Form
Upcoming Events Widget
Classic Booking Forms
- Item Rentals - Customer Specified Start and End Date
- Item Rentals - Set Rental Period
- Setup Guide: Appointments and Services
- Setup Guide: Classes
- Setup Guide: Events
- Setup Guide: Tours
Not seeing a setup guide here to support your rental scenario? Please create a ticket or click on the support bubble and let us know your configuration needs and we'll be happy to help.