This article will walk you through the process of configuring products in BookThatApp (BTA) that represent classes. You will specify a schedule for the class and the customer will be able to select a corresponding date and time.
In this tutorial, we'll take you through how to set up Booking Forms 4 and 5 for your Shopify store.
FORM 5: https://bookthatapp-demo.com/products/events-list
Shopify Product Page
1. Create a Shopify product to represent your event.
2. Set the inventory to Do Not Track.
3. Add variants if applicable. ie. Class, Class + Course Material
Do not enter the dates or times of the class as variants because you will create a schedule in the app.You can view more on adding and editing variants in this article from Shopify.
BookThatApp (BTA) Product Page
2. Import your product into BTA.
3. Choose "Class" as the Profile.
4. Enter the Capacity of the class (max number of people permitted per time slot)
5. Choose to base capacity on Product, Variant, or Resource. In most instances, it will be product based. However, if you offer class material with the class and only have a limited amount (ie. 10 textbooks) then you may choose to use variant based capacity.
6. Enter the Duration for the class.
7. Choose to count days or nights.
8. Select to hide any variants you do not want the booking calendar to appear on.
9. Add a Location (if applicable). This will let you schedule by location and include the location's address in reminder emails.
10. Add a cutoff date or future date (if applicable)
11. If desired, choose a set of colors for the class. This allows you to differentiate classes by colour on the Booking Overview Calendar.
12. In the field under Sign Up List enter in email address where you want an enrollment report to be sent.
13. Create the schedule for your class:
- One off Dates: Use this option if your dates are random (ie. Jan 1, Feb 5, Mar 12)
- Repeat: Use this option if the class recurs on a regular basis. (ie. Every Monday at 6pm)
Note: If you need to run a multi day class, then you need to use the Course Widget. Please see https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000686815-Setup-Guide-Course-Widget.
14. Hit Save.