BTA provides an availability search for our Premium App Subscribers. The availability search will allow your customer to access a search page in order to search for the products that are available during their desired booking window.
The search applies to all products configured in the app using the Product, Appointment, and Room profiles. This means scheduled products such as classes, rooms, and tours will not appear in the results. We provide a separate, filterable, events calendar for scheduled products.
Enable the Search
Here are the steps to configure the search:
- In the app access Settings-> Search tab. (Don't forget that you must be a Premium App Subscriber to use this feature.)
- Select the Enable Search checkbox.
- Select Save so that the page updates.
You will now be able to see the search page's settings.
Configure the Search
- View search page: This button will take you to the search page.
- Filter Block Label: Set the labels for the filter.
- Products Block Label: Set the label for the products block. (This is the section where the product images appear)
- Filter Container orientation: Specify the orientation for the filter container. It can be set to horizontal or vertical.
- Currency: Set currency your customers will see on the search page.
- Products Per Page: The max amount of results to show per page.
- Cutoff days: The earliest date from the current date that can be selected from the datepicker. Set to 0 for today, 1 for tomorrow, etc.
- Datepicker Min Date Range: The Min Date Range is the minimum amount of days a booking can be placed.
- Datepicker Max Date Range: The Max Date Range is the maximum amount of days a booking can be placed.
Please note that the Min and Max values muse match the values you assign when configuring the product in the app if you want it to show in the results. Additionally, if you leave these Min and Max Date Range fields blank the search will not be restricted by the Min and Max Dates.
- Option: The option column is used to add your search filter options. In our example we added options for Product Type and Vendor. To add a Tag filter select the Custom option.
- Label: Set the label for the filter item.
- Values: Specify the values that will appear in the filter option.
- Display As: Choose to have the options displayed in a drop-down menu, or as checkboxes.
- Input Name: This is used to set the coding attribute if you have setup a custom search field.
We have developed a customization where we can add the search fields to the homepage, top of the collection page, or both.
This customization is not covered under our no-charge support so we do not providing coding examples for it. If you are interested in us implementing this type of customization in your store please Create a Ticket and let us know the details so that we can provide you with a quote.