The embed solution will allow you to quickly add the upcoming events widget and/or the appointment widget button to all the pages of your site without the need for coding.
The upcoming events widget is a widget that adds a bubble on all pages of your site that can be selected to expand and show your upcoming scheduled events.
The appointment widget button mode allows you to take appointment type bookings for a free appointment product on any page of your store.
1. First you will need to create your widget in the app. Select the appropriate link from below to get started.
Note: if you are using the upcoming events widget you will need to select the Popup Mode. For the appointment widget, you need to select the Button Mode.
2. Access your Shopify admin and select Online store.
3. Select the Customize button.
4. Select Theme settings. The location will vary from theme to theme. In the Dawn 2.0 theme, it's located at the bottom of the left-hand column.
5. Select the App embeds tab.
6. Select the BTA Site wide Widget.
7. Add one or both widgets to your store selecting the location where you want it to render on all pages of your site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.