All app subscribers have the ability to manually send emails. You can manually send a reminder via the booking page, or from the Runsheet report.
Sending Individual Reminders
1. From the overview calendar click on the booking, or if you are using the Runsheet report, click on the Booking number to open the booking.
2. Ensure there is a valid email address associated with the booking, or if sending via SMS check for a valid phone number.
3. At the top of the page select the More Actions drop-down menu-> select Send Reminder-> select the reminder that you would like to have sent.
The customer will then receive a notification with details of the booking. Please note that SMS notifications are only available to premium and above subscribers.
Sending Bulk Reminders
1. Access the Reports section of the app and select the Runsheet tab.
2. Generate the Runsheet containing the bookings where you would like to contact the customer.
3. Select the checkbox that is to the upper left of the list of bookings in order to select all bookings. Alternatively, you can manually select the pertinent bookings.
4. Select the Actions drop-down menu and select the reminder that you would like to send.