There are several types of notifications available between the app and Shopify. This article will provide an overview of the different types of notifications that are available.
There are several types of notifications that can be enabled in the Notifications section of Shopify. The following is an important email to note:
- Order Confirmation - this is sent to the customer and contains the order details.
Select the following for details on how you can modify this email.
In the Notifications section of BTA, there are several types of notifications that can be used. Access to certain types of notifications depends on the subscription you have signed up for in the app.
- New Booking Confirmation: this is sent to customers when a new booking is made.
- Reminder: this is sent to customers as a reminder about the booking. This can be sent manually for subscribers of the Lite and Standard plans. All other subscription levels can schedule this to send automatically.
- New Booking Notification: when enabled, this is sent to the store owner when a new booking is made.
- Enrollments: this is sent to the store owner and contacts listed on the product configuration page, this report lists the attendees of scheduled events (e.g. class, tour/activity).
- Custom Reminders: these are custom reminder emails that can be created and scheduled to send automatically. This feature is only available for Premium and up subscribers.
- SMS Notifications: these are custom text messages that can be created and scheduled to send automatically. This feature is only available for Premium and up subscribers.
If you would like details on how to implement any of the above you can choose from the following links:
- New Booking Notification
- Manually Sending Reminder Emails
- Creating and Scheduling Reminder Emails
- Creating and Scheduling SMS Notifications
If you do not want to receive notifications at the email address listed as the Shopify store owner, you can specify your notification preferences in the app.