This article focuses on how to create and schedule SMS notifications. Only Premium and above app subscribers have the ability to create and schedule email reminders and SMS notifications.
This allows you to automatically send out a reminder in advance of the booking or after if you would like to send a follow-up. Additionally, you can create unique templates that send when the products you specify are booked.
Creating and Scheduling SMS Notifications
The process to create and schedule SMS notifications is very similar to the process of creating and scheduling email reminders. Please note the following:
- only Premium app subscribers have access to SMS notifications
- you cannot specify or modify the number the SMS message is sent from
- SMS notifications have a strict limit of 150 characters
1. In the app admin select Notifications.
2. Select the SMS notifications tab.
3. Select the Manage reminders settings link.
4. In the pop-up that appears select the button to Enable automated reminders. We have already done so in the following image.
Note- SMS notifications will only send to the person listed in the Customer section of the booking.
7. To create a new template select the + Add template link.
8. Modify the template as needed.
9. Select the Add Automated Reminder button to create the schedule.
10. Specify the schedule for your reminder email.
11. If the reminder email pertains to specific products select the first product in the Apply to product drop-down menu.
12. Repeats steps 9 through 11 to continue scheduling products.
13. Select Save.