BookThatApp has recently introduced Two-Factor Authentication for any store where staff accounts are enabled. 2FA strengthens the security of your account by creating a second authentication method in addition to your username and password.
When you create a staff account, you'll see the option to enable the 2FA.
- Navigate in the app admin under "Configuration".
- Go to Staff Accounts
- Tick Enable Staff Accounts
- Enter the employee details
- Tick "Enable Two-Factor Authentication" to enable the 2FA.
If you chose to enable 2FA upon creating the staff account, the following prompt to set up the 2FA will appear when you log in to your staff account for the first time.
To set up 2FA, please follow the steps below:
1. Add an authenticator app to your device. We recommend using the Google Authenticator
2. Once installed, please click on "Scan a QR code"
3. Scan the QR code provided on the BookThatApp login page.
4. Once scanned, this will add BookThatApp to the authenticator app.
5. Click on BookThatApp to get the 6-digit code.
6. Enter the 6-digit code in the BookThatApp login screen
You will be asked for this code every time you sign into BookThatApp.