This tutorial will explain how to add a link to a waiver or terms of service on your website and have the customer acknowledge that they've read and accepted the information provided.
1. Create a page in your Shopify store and add your waiver or terms of service text
2. Click on Configuration / Booking fields in the app admin
3. Add a checkbox booking field
4. Add your text to the field and use markdown to link to the page created above.
Example: [Link text Here](https://link-url-here.org)
Becomes: I have read and agreed to the [Limitations of Liability](https://bookthatapp-demo.com/pages/limitations-of-liability-waiver)
5. This will now add the waiver field to the booking widget.
Please sign in to leave a comment.