This tutorial will explain how to have your customers complete and upload a waiver during the booking process.
How to Set up a Waiver
1. In your Shopify admin, click on Settings, then Files.
2. Click on Upload files and upload your waiver, terms of service, or contract.
Note- there is a max file size limit of 20mb.
3. Once uploaded, click on the Copy symbol to copy the link to the file.
4. Click on Configuration->Booking fields in the app admin.
5. Add a File type booking field.
4. Add your text to the field and use markdown to link to the URL of the file uploaded above.
Example: [Link text Here](https://link-url-here.org)
Becomes: Complete and Upload [Waiver](https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0031/0882/files/Sample-Waiver-and-Release.pdf?v=1666207967)
5. This will now add a link to the waiver to the booking widget where the customer can complete the waiver and upload it with their booking.
Where can I see the uploaded file?
The file upload will appear as a link within the Shopify order as well as a link under "Additional Information within the booking itself.