This tutorial will explain how to have your customers complete and upload a waiver during the booking process
How to Set up a Waiver:
1. In your Shopify admin, click on Settings, then Files
2. Click on Upload files and upload your waiver, terms of service, or contract.
3. Once uploaded, click on the "Copy" symbol to copy the link to the file.
4. Click on Configuration / Booking fields in the app admin
5. Add a "File" type booking field
4. Add your text to the field and use markdown to link to the URL of the file uploaded above.
Example: [Link text Here](https://link-url-here.org)
Becomes: Complete and Upload [Waiver](https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0031/0882/files/Sample-Waiver-and-Release.pdf?v=1666207967)
5. This will now add a link to the waiver to the booking widget where the customer can complete the waiver and upload with their booking.
Where can I see the uploaded file?
The file upload will appear as a link within the Shopify order as well as a link under "Additional Information within the booking itself.
Please sign in to leave a comment.