Here's the list of settings that you will find in the Appointment widget
- Name: You can have multiple Appointment widgets with different settings so you can use the name field to describe what this widget is for.
- Redirect: Specifies what will happen when the product is added to the cart: Cart Page, Checkout, and Continue Shopping options.
- Mode: Determines how the widget appears on the product page; Inline, Popup, or Button options.
- Price Format: Choose to include the abbreviated currency from the Shopify settings or not. (ie. USD)
- Time Format: Choose between 'Casual' (ie. 2 pm) or '24 Hours' (ie. 14:00).
- Time Slot Generation: Choose to base the time slots off of the duration specified when you configured the product, or base them off of the interval value you can specify below.
- Interval: Enter a value that will be used to set the interval of the time slots, in terms of minutes, while the duration value will determine the actual duration of the booking.
- Display Time Range: When clicked, the widget will show time slots as a range. (ie. 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Show Remaining Places: When checked the number of available spaces will be shown.
- Show Booking Fields: When selected the additional fields created in the Booking Fields section of the app will display.
- Allow Choosing Location: Allow the customer to select the location.
- Allow Choosing Resource: Allow the customer to select the resource.
- Show Location: Shows location details on the booking confirmation step.
- Show Timezone Helper: Includes a timezone selector at the bottom of the widget.
- Display Location Map In Confirmation Step: This will show a map on the confirmation step. Only applicable if the product has a location assigned with a valid street address.
- Allow Choosing Quantity: Allow the customer to book more than 1 space at a time.
- Set Minimum Quantity: After selecting this option you will be able to set a minimum quantity that must be met in order to place a booking.
- Use Swatches: Display variants using swatches instead of a drop-down selector.
- Bypass Shopify checkout?: This setting is used to tell the widget to bypass the Shopify checkout process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.