Here's the list of Settings that you will find in the Class widget
- Name: You can have multiple Class widgets with different settings so you can use the name field to describe what this widget is for.
- Redirect: Specifies what will happen when the product is added to the cart: Cart Page, Checkout, and Continue Shopping options.
- Mode: Determines how the widget appears on the product page. Inline or Popup option.
- Price Format: Choose to include the abbreviated currency from the Shopify settings or not. (ie. USD)
- Display Time Range: When clicked, the widget will show time slots as a range. (ie. 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Show Remaining Places: When checked the number of available spaces will be shown.
- Show Booking Fields: When selected the additional fields created in the Booking Fields section of the app will display.
- Allow Choosing Location: Allow the customer to select the location.
- Show Timezone Helper: DIsplays a timezone converter tool when enabled. This option will just be present if the customer is in a region different than the one specified for the store in the Shopify admin Settings.
- Allow Choosing Location: Shows a drop-down with the locations assigned to the product. Note that the widget will only show the location chooser if there are multiple locations assigned to the product.
- Show Timezone Helper: Includes a timezone selector at the bottom of the widget.
- Allow Choosing Quantity: Allow the customer to book more than 1 space at a time.
- Set Minimum Quantity: After selecting this option you will be able to set a minimum quantity that must be met in order to place a booking.
- Show Price: Option to control if the price is shown or omitted within the widget.
- Use Swatches: Display variants using swatches instead of a drop-down selector.
- Allow Waitlist: Enables/disables the waitlist feature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.