Here's the list of settings that you will find in the Accommodation Widget.
- Name: You can have multiple rental widgets with different settings so you can use the name field to describe what this widget is for.
- Redirect: Specifies what will happen when the product is added to the cart: Cart Page, Checkout, and Continue Shopping options.
- Mode: Determines how the widget appears on the product page. Inline or Popup option.
- Headline: Specify a headline for your widget.
- Display Legend: Enable to display the legend.
- Hide Start Date: Removes the start date field when selected.
- Include Return Date: Enable to show the end date of the booking period.
- Allow Choosing Date Range: When enabled along with the Date range updates quantity? setting found in the Orders section of the app the widget will allow a start and end date to be selected.
- Show Time Pickers: When enabled a start time and an end time selector will be added to the widget.
Note: the selection of time does not play a role in tracking the duration of the booking. For instance, a booking starting at 11 am on May 1st and ending at 11 am on May 2nd will count as the same duration as a booking ranging from 11 am May 1st to 8 am, or even 4 pm, on May 2nd.
Time Format: Choose to base the time slots off of the duration specified when you configured the product, or base them off of the interval value you can specify below.
- Time Slot Generation: Choose to base the time slots off of the duration specified when you configured the product, or base them off of the interval value you can specify below.
- Show Booking Fields: When selected the additional fields created in the Booking Fields section of the app will display.
- Allow Choosing Resource: Allow the customer to select the resource.
- Allow Choosing Location: Allow the customer to select the location.
- Allow Choosing Quantity: Allow the customer to book more than 1 product at a time.
- Set Minimum Quantity: After selecting this option you will be able to set a minimum quantity that must be met in order to place a booking.
- Show Price: When selected the price will be displayed above the Book Now button as well as with the variants if they are present.
- Use Swatches: Display variants using swatches instead of a drop-down selector.
- Header Background Color: Set the background color for the widget's header.
- Legend Background Color: Set the background color for the legend.
Please sign in to leave a comment.