Here's the list of settings that you will find in the Upcoming Event Widget
- Specify a name for your widget in the Name field. This is optional but recommended if you will make multiple versions of the widget.
- The Mode drop-down menu provides you with different display options for the widget. For details on selecting the right mode please see the Widget Display Mode section of the article.
- The Number of events field will allow you to specify the number of events that will appear in the widget.
- The Filter Tagsfield will allow you to specify tags in order to have specific products included in the widget listing. Leaving this field in the default position will allow all applicable products to be listed.
- The Show Timezone Helper option allows a timezone converter to display within the widget. This is recommended if you have a customer base that lives outside the region you have chosen in your Shopify admin settings.